Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Geneablogging?!

I am so excited to discover that there is a huge community of genealogical bloggers such as myself here on Blogspot! I can't wait to network with fellow family historians and participate in activities, themes, contests, and meetups.

If you would like to participate in this community, go to:

www.geneabloggers.com

Follow them on Twitter: @geneabloggers

Request to join the Facebook group

To suggest your blog for inclusion on the Blog Roll (list of other genealogy blogs) send an email to geneabloggers@gmail.com

4 comments:

Heather Wilkinson Rojo said...

Welcome to the geneablogging community. I was a fairly new blogger until recently, and the support at this group is wonderful. Just ask, and someone out there will have the answer!

Kelly said...

I just discovered that community of bloggers too. I'm new to this whole blogging thing so its great to have somewhere to look for advice!

Katie said...

Thanks, Heather and Kelly! Glad to have the support of the group :)

Amy Coffin, MLIS said...

Welcome! The Geneablogger community is wonderful! So glad you're now a part of it. I look forward to reading more from your blog.